Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Re: how do i watch nowtv on my laptop

Hi saffy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We have a useful post over in our new Help pages that covers this issue, available here: Continuous Loading.

If the steps there don't get you back up and running, then we also have a full list of general troubleshooting in this post: Troubleshooting FAQ.

Hopefully those will get you working again soon! You can also try these steps for Windows 8, as they may help there as well.

Kind regards,

Jason

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Hi catbling, Thank you for your post. You could try g...

I have the same problem and i have done what you have recommended and it hasn't changed any other ideas? 

0 Thanks
Aaron-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Hi catbling, Thank you for your post. You could try g...

Hi JessicaSpencer1,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Can you tell me if the following video test plays for you?

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
gareth5274
Advocate

Re: nowtv wont work on my laptop

done what it says to on silverlight and still no luck someone pls help 

0 Thanks
Char-A
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi  @gareth5274 are you able to play the test video posted above by Aaron S?

Char

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV is using subscribers as guinea pigs to work out how to stream as cheaply as possible while milking £9.99 as many times as they can before customers get sick of Silverlight issues, streaming problems, buffering, crashes etc

It is a giant scam and after trying to watch a couple of football matches that looked like snow was falling

and the players were on crack I have given in.

So Mr Murdoch you can stick Now TV where the sun don't shine and go back to listening to celebs phone calls, or murdered children, whatever gives that little dinky of yours a 45 degree rise.

BEFORE you sell something to people its a good idea to make it work first. It's simple.

Punters - you are paying big money for Sky to use to develop this system. Your money - their profits.

Get a dog take a walk - enjoy life.

Peace out.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Hi, when i click on 'PLAY NOW' nothing hppens the screen just gets a bit darker.

NOW TV is using subscribers as guinea pigs to work out how to stream as cheaply as possible while milking £9.99 as many times as they can before customers get sick of Silverlight issues, streaming problems, buffering, crashes etc

It is a giant scam and after trying to watch a couple of football matches that looked like snow was falling

and the players were on crack I have given in.

So Mr Murdoch you can stick Now TV where the sun don't shine and go back to listening to celebs phone calls, or murdered children, whatever gives that little dinky of yours a 45 degree rise.

BEFORE you sell something to people its a good idea to make it work first. It's simple.

Punters - you are paying big money for Sky to use to develop this system. Your money - their profits.

Get a dog take a walk - enjoy life.

Peace out.

0 Thanks
Aaron-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi peters1122,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with NOW TV.

Can you tell me what issue you yourself are experiencing, so that we might help you get the most from the service?

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
gareth5274
Advocate

yes played the test vidio no problem 

0 Thanks
gareth5274
Advocate