cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

entertainment package - no live tv

would like a contatct number please , so i can sort out my package , amazing you like our money but no customer care phone number , been a customer nearly 2 years never had a problem until now , not happy at all !!!

• PC
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem on my laptop, the tv guide for both entertainment and movies is not there anymore. How am I to watch live programs?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here was working fine yesterday today no live tv or tv guide options anywhere well p***ED! ***!! the most expensive pay to stream company and for no reason people are losing there live stream feeds if its not rectified subscription gets canceled its that simple

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find live tv either.  Very annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been online with their Live Chat for the better part of an hour.  They insist that there is no problem.  Said I should delete my Player and reinstall it and that would solve the issue.  Tried to explain that it was not the player but their website no longer offering the Live TV service.  They had no idea what I was on about.  Pretty slack!!

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

would like a contatct number please , so i can sort out my package , amazing you like our money but no customer care phone number , been a customer nearly 2 years never had a problem until now , not happy at all !!!

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User The 'Watch Live' Section should be at the bottom of the page when you scroll through.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its back! Smiley Happy