cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S4t69
Mentor

Sky sports news and windows pc

I have the Entertainment channel, but on my W10 laptop browser (Chrome and Edge), I am unable to watch SSN. All other channels work on Entertainment, but SSN does not.Keeps asking me to subscribe to the Sports package. My subscription works on Apple and Now stick. Unfortunately, the Now team have no clue and do not respond..... Tks in adv

• PC
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @S4t69 

I don't think you can watch SSN on a PC with an Entertainment Membership, though you can watch SSN with other playback devices has you have noticed (unless this has changed).

I am sure there was a NOW SSN Help Article about it, but looks like it's not available in the NOW Help Centre anymore.

I might be wrong because I don't own a PC or Mac and always have a Sports Membership active.

Perhaps another forum member who has a PC or Mac and an Entertainment or Cinema or Hayu Membership can test this out by clicking on the Sky Sports News channel on their PC or Mac internet browser.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @S4t69 

Perhaps tag the person who created this linked thread below and ask them did they get Sky Sports News working on their PC with their non Sports Membership.

I would be interested to know the answer myself if it's possible on a PC/Mac with something like an Entertainment Membership (even though other devices work like a NOW Stick for example).

Or see if another forum member gets the same result if they won't mind testing this on your behalf.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Sky-Sports-News/m-p/600653