cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow Bad

Like many I found myself here off the back off a mcdonalds monopoly freebie - and all i have to say is - wow. Wow, in the sense of, I truly feel sorry for any poor suckers that have actually paid real money for this. I don't know which is worse, Sky for owning it or MD, for associating with it.

Oh the terrible irony that if you google 'nowtv awful' or any like combination, it brings you directly to this forum on the self-same companies website, for the many many posts of unhappy customers. I can only presume this forum is not moderate, or perhaps the moderators know full well how dreadful the product is that to call it anything close to 'good' would itself be libellous as factually untrue and marked for take down. 

Quite simply, NowTV is astonishingly bad. Not just lazy bad, but astonishingly bad. Its like the developer has gone down a binary tree of the right decisions and wrong decisions, thrown out the tree then stuck a pin in the 'extracting money from the poor or mentally handicapped' playbook.

If you havn't got this jist by now, stay well away. If you have friends or family 'subscribed' to this - get them off it. It is a scam, pure and simple.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well this is an intriguing post , do you have any particular problem ? Or maybe any evidence to back up your claims . always remember people use forums to complain not praise 👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's better than subscribing to Sky, in that you have the freedom to leave without a year's contract tieing you in. They have a content and territorial monopoly, they know it, and the product only has to be just good enough. They don't want to make it so good they potentially cannibalise their "Sky" customer base who are typically higher ARPU customers.

But hey, capitalism!