cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows player: a step back

I used Now TV for years. I was more or less happy with the Windows 10 apps. Perhaps not the top, it was missing the support for subtitles but at least it was all in one place.

Now I have to use the new player that is only playing but no functionality to browse movies, shows, live channels. No that is too complex as it has to use  a web browser for that. This jumping from an application to another is causing me sea sickness. Yes Apple TV plus is based on the browser too but at least is not jumping from an app to another. Netflix is offering a web version and an app, independently and both with full functionality (different audio languages and subtitle included). And it is not jumping from a side another. No sea sickness. Can NOW TV please do the same? A nice app that play, browse the platform and gives options to set streaming quality, download video to watch offline? 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep I totally agree. I consume most of my content through the desktop app, it was miles better before this. Used to be streamlined and everything in one place. It feels like they’ve axed it because it was easier than improving the old windows platform app.