cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows 8 / 10 - Finally a F20000 Error Fix!

Hi all,

After many many months of trying to get the website-downloadable NOW TV Player app to download from this site, and work on Windows 10 and getting nowhere... Constantly getting error code F20000... Out of desperation I finally searched on the Windows App store... Much to my surprise since there is no reference to it on this site, there is a NOW TV app on there... I downloaded this in a couple of moments, and it worked perfectly first time, and has done ever since.

So Windows 8 and Windows 10 users, if you've downloaded the NOW TV Player app from this site and error code F20000 is driving you insane when you think you've tried everything to get it working... Visit the link below, or search for NOW TV via the Windows App store on your machine instead and hopefully - finally - NOW TV will actually work for you.

Direct link to download the NOW TV Windows 8 or Windows 10 App:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

Best of luck!  Smiley Wink

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

We appreciate your feedback on this 🙂

Many Thanks,

Naomi K 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks to the original poster - I've been going crazy for a few weeks now and this fixed it straight away.

But Team NowTV - what crappy service that we had to trawl through forums to find this - it should be YOU and not your customers sorting out major glitches like this.

Please assure me you're going to change/update the information on the error f2000 help page.