cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What do you get for 7.99?

I've paid 7.99 but keeps asking me to buy passes? What do you get for the 7.99 and how? Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User movies are a different pass. Plus you can get Sky Store which is a pay to watch service. Entertainment is things like Sky Atlantic, Fox and Sky One as well as other channels.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

There are two passes you can buy for £7.99 either a monthly entertainment pass or a day sports pass.

Which one have you purchased ?

When you go to My Account > My Passes on here, does it show either an entertainment pass active or a day sports pass ready to start ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your reply. My package is below.

Entertainment Month Pass
You're on a free offer until 28 Jun 2018
You're getting 11 pay TV channels and over 250 Box Sets. Regular price £7.99 a month.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

OK so you have the entertainment pass, if you now go to My Account > My Account details on here it should show your email address what you used to buy the £7.99 entertainment pass.

Then go to your nowtv playback devices that's asking you to buy an entertainment pass for £7.99 and sign out, then log back in with the email address you just checked above in My Account > Account Details with the password you used with this email address and fingers crossed you can start watching your entertainment pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I know what I can watch when every movie asks me to buy a different pass. Where is the list of all the things i can watch with my pass?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you using a Windows PC or Laptop with an internet browser ?

If so, when you are signed in to the nowtv website go to the Menu on the left hand side of the screen and select entertainment (where you can watch anything in the entertainment section on the website).

Have you also purhased a cinema pass ?

Unless you have a cinema pass in your My Account > My Passes you won't be allowed to watch any movies hence you are seeing a message on screen buy a movie pass for £9.99 when trying to watch a film.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User movies are a different pass. Plus you can get Sky Store which is a pay to watch service. Entertainment is things like Sky Atlantic, Fox and Sky One as well as other channels.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.