cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

javascript:void(0);

what does this mean, it says it every time i try to watch a film resulting in the film not being able to be played? Nor the offer to download the app on an Macbook. HELPPPPP

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Check if you've disabled JavaScript on your browsers this will prevent you watching or downloading the app. 

eg in Safari go to Safari > Preferences > Security and make sure Enable JavaScript is ticked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

javascriptvoid[0] is blocking nowtv viewing.   have checked  and javascript is allowed on laptop....what is problem now

@Andywrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Check if you've disabled JavaScript on your browsers this will prevent you watching or downloading the app. 

eg in Safari go to Safari > Preferences > Security and make sure Enable JavaScript is ticked.

@Andywrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Javascript IS enabled so what next please

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Is that the actual error code you are getting in Safari? What is it you are trying to do when the error code appears? If JavaScript is enabled I wouldn't expect that message to appear. Have you tried a different browser? If you can post a screenshot it might help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting booted out of whatever I'm watching with Javascript errors. I'm on Firefox on Windows 10. Any help available? I starts with a NowTV 9004 Error, and then the Javas script errors come up. Yesterday it was two, now there's a third dialogue saying something wnet wrong and the app will be closed.

The other two are jibberish to me, but say things like there's a timeout, or hang up.

Cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh yeah, the player version I have is 32-bit, but most of my software (including Firefox) is 64-bit. Could that make a difference?