cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have granted an additional change for you, Will help get the other half off your back 🙂

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Andy

A great help 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having problems with my devices, I thought by removing all of them and sign in afresh would help, am now left with no access to play anything on any device, please help..??!!!!??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can help with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem someone please help me
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you were having issues with you device management 🙂

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue.

Please can someone help.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Live chat is the best option here. 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link. On the following page, click on live chat.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I recently a countered a problem it said I used up all of my device changing, due to this I couldint play on any device, I started deleting all devices and once I did I tried restarting by logging back on and playing something it said the same thing that I have used up monthly changes. So for a month I can watch now to what service is this ?????? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same issue, could you help me please?