cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for all your help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same problem and my allowance doesn't renew until later this month and I don't want to wait that long. Is there anything you can do?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. This should be resolved for you know. Let us know if you have any issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing this too can you help me?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I currently have no devices registered on my now tv account. However when I go to watch something it says I have used up the monthly allowance of devices. When this first appeared I removed all devices,and it said to add more was to automatically sign it I tried this and it hasn't worked. It's been happening for like two months now I kind of just left it to see if it changed when it renewed however it hasn't yet I'm still paying for it.
Could you help me sort the problems please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had.

You may find our help article on Device Management helpful.

In the meantime, I have reset your device slots so you can add 4 more devices.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a system that clearly doesnt work and stops people watching now TV, If yoe removw a device you should be adle to add another straight away and continue watching. When my free trial is up i wont be renewing...

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having issues. Login to watch something now to get told there's Silverlight issues. So I uninstall and reinstall. Log in again and it says I'm watching on multiple devices, which I'm not. Sign out and in again and now all of a sudden I can't watch anything as my device limit has been reached for the month?

This is poor...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Can you tell me which Browser are you using? Have you tried any other Browsers?

Are you using Mac or Windows? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows 8.1, Firefox and IE both giving the error