cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something went wrong error code p20001

Have been using the app for about a week and a half on this mac and other devices fine with no problems,

went to continue watching after i got in and got this error code so i uninstalled and reinstalled twice following the help article. reset my mac also still no help.

have tried the account on my phone works fine also 

41 REPLIES 41
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried watching in Firefox? If you have Silverlight installed you'll be able to watch in-browser and bypass the app until it gets fixed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try using Mozilla Firefox and it should work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue on my Mac. Managed to watch the rugby fine last night, now keep getting the same error after re-installing and restarting my laptop. Bought the pass so I could watch the Glasgow game tonight, but was hoping to catch some things this afternoon after paying for a 24 hour service, only to have a few hours of viewing made not possible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all.. same issue and error code ( 20001 ) on my Mac too today.. Unable to watch any streams or the footie ( which is why I got the sport pass for the week ).

Last worked for me on Thursday.

Does not seem to be any info on NOW TV Twitter or service status either.. Have tech support actually acknowledged a problem here with the app ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using Safari or Firefox fixes the problem because you bypass the NowTV application. But then it also registers as another device on your account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

We are know of this issue and problem and it is current under investigation, if you already have sliverlight install you are about to try the firefox browser and it will work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has come good  on my Mac now.. thanks for fixing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We believe we have identified the issue and we hope to have a fix ready soon. Thanks for your patience while we've been investigating the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Considering how p*** poor now tv CS is on livechat, and the fact I had to use my one any only device change for the month in order to watch now tv on my mac via their dedicated player, its a good idea to make sure it actually works before forcing people on to it...

Now trying to watch on FireFox, but my CS live chat agent can't grasp the device limit issue.

Netflix is in a different class altogether.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch anything on Safari or Chrome, despite uninstalling and resintalling the player. Firefox is working though.