cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with full screen on NOW TV Player

Whenever I toggle this new player to full screen the UI never disappears, makes it incredibly pointless to use seeing as it always have a massive pause button and a pair of arrows stuck in the middle of the screen.

Using Windows 7 if that matters.

64 REPLIES 64
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This problem is occurring on another Windows 7 PC (was solved on first PC by exiting Process Explorer / Task Manager which had tray icon).   

Symptoms are that the big pause button appears every minute or so, making Now TV unwatchable on this PC.  Of course, no other video players have this problem.

I've tried various things with no luck:

• hiding taskbar
  • aero peek preview
  • exiting Flawless Widescreen addon
  • setting text size to 100% (was 125%)

One suggestion that would mitigate this - move the pause and forward-back controls to the bottom of the screen.  If these controls don't hide the video, the player would be irritating but not completely unusable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me (Windows 7)

PLEASE FIX THIS - VERY ANNOYING

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Managed to fix this on 2nd Windows 7 PC by exiting a program called f.lux that sits in desktop tray and modifies colour of screen - https://justgetflux.com/

Have been watching for over 10 minutes now without the pause control appearing - in both full screen and window mode.

I think a useful general guideline is to exit every app/tool that displays a tray icon or modifies the screen - worked on both my PCs, with different apps in each case:

- Task Manager

- Process Explorer / Process Hacker

- f.lux

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still have this problem on Windows 7, i downloaded a program to hide the mouse cursor but it didn't fixed the problem.

This service is very bad, the only way to see a program without the interface is by putting the cursor off the window and in any case i can watch it fullscreen. Very annoying.

Monkeh
Mentor

@Anonymous User Same ###### happens with me.   Getting really ###### ###### off with it now as I pay a lot of money to WATCH sports with them