cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nic-S
Mentor

Live US tennis on NOW TV will not stream

NOW TV streaming of the US Open tennis using my PC in the UK worked okay yesterday, but today nothing loads when I click either of the 2 streaming options for this event. My broadband internet connection is good. Is there a technical glitch at Sky Sports or Now TV's end? I only took out a membership to watch the US Open, so it's pretty disappointing not to be able to. Also, given the time difference between the US/UK, having a replay available of all or top seeded players' matches to stream on a PC would be good.

Also, just tried watching the US Open tennis on my Android phone and it says that I also need a NOW Entertainment Membership. That wasn't clear form the info provided before I signed up to this. Not impressed by this at all as streaming from Prime or Eurosport (via Discovery) is always easy/reliable/more affordable. 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nic-S 

I don't own a PC, but try a different internet browser.

With regards to your Android phone you should be able to watch any of the 11 number live Sky Sports channels on the NOW App from your phone Apps Store with the full Monthly Sports Membership.

Have you signed into the phone via the NOW App gear wheel icon top right of main screen.

Also if using a VPN, then disable it.

Nic-S
Mentor
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I have downloaded the NOW phone app and signed into my NOW sports membership account.
The Chrome Browser I'm using on my PC is the same one I used to access/watch the US tennis yesterday.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nic-S 

Still worth trying a different internet browser, to see if NOW live Sky Sports stream.

Nic-S
Mentor
I'm now using Microsoft Edge and also downloaded Mozilla which streams both channels, but with a much poorer quality than Chrome did yesterday. Still, many thanks for your suggestions as at least I can now watch the tennis.
Mable
Advocate

Maybe because you used wifi? I can't use my company wifi to watch but okay to use my own network data. 

Nic-S
Mentor
Thanks for your reply, but I'm using my home broadband internet to stream the tennis on my PC or Android phone which worked fine yesterday.
O_Boyo
Observer

Honestly I got this package today got the same reason and I've had the same problem. Now TV is trash.

Kas647
Advocate

I have Now tv for a month of full sports, with the free bonus feature. You can only watch it through the App or I can watch it on my supported LG smart tv. There are no bonus streams. I can watch it by casting from my iPad or Android phone. No bonus streams. I have Sky Q, but you can’t watch it through that. So basically I can only watch the one or 2 matches they show. What a waste of time and money.

RoyB
Legend

@Kas647 

Bonus streams are live streams, and at the time you posted, it was just coming up to 4am there.

So try again when play resumes at the Open, afternoon or early evening our time.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.