cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just purchased an entertainment pass after a couple of months off.
Now when I try to watch on my PS4 it says no more device changes this month. I have 2 empty slots and I didn't even remove the PS4 anyway is there anything that can be done, otherwise I have wasted my money as I will be unable to use at home on big screen until next month.
This is unaceptable.
Regards
John
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

If you pop onto Live Chat and explain the situation they should (at their discretion) be able to reset your devices for you so you can your devices again. To reach live chat go to the following help article, click Contact Us at the bottom of it and then choose the Use Live Chat option.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached
Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's great thanks, sorted it straight away.

Greatly appreciated

John

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User glad you're back up and running! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im haveing the same problem its saying my device has been reached but theres two avaible slots

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have deleted all my devices thinking to add a new one but have the same message as others.

Also I don't have access to my email that I signed up with.

I need help the ashes is playing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can remove as many devices as you like, but can only add one device from the 1st day of each calendar month. Here's a help link to the help guide http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices.

I'd suggest having a quick word with Live Chat to see if there's anything they can do in this case.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks you very much for your time!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to this query. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team