cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there I am having the same problem it is saying I have 4 spare devices but it comes up with maximum devices reached I can't watch on any device now hope you can help

Thanks
Jamie
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

We have reset your devices and you should now be able to continue viewing NOW TV.

We hope this helps, but do let us know if you need further help.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Wow fab service thank you for speedy resolve
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. I have one device in my list (PS3) and three empty slots. Howvere, nothing will work as it isays device limit has been reached.

Can you reset my account please?

Also I seem to have two instances of Movie Pass being asociated with my account? How long has this been the case and have you been taking two payments?

John

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, this same problem has happened to me! I had 2 devices listed, the NowTV box allowed me to watch an episode and then when I started to watch another I was told all my available devices had been maxed out, even though they hadn't, and now I can only watch on my Youview player, even though I have three available spaces? Would you be able to sort this out for me? Thanks, Claire

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its saying device limit reached when i only have 2 devices synced

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

its saying device limit reached when i only have 2 devices synced

Hi @Anonymous User

The best way to sort out this issue is to pop on to live chat. Explain what the issue is and they should be able to rectify the problem for you.

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat".

Hope that helps :smileyhappy:

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have a similar issue, I was told to do a reset of my now tv box by the online chat to solve a search issue.

After this I found 2 now tv boxes listed on my manage devices so I deleted the earliest Registered one and a message said I can register 2 more devices this month, I watched now tv on my xbox 360 in the bedroom now my now tv box says I have exceeded my number of devices and can't make anymore changes this month.

I have friends around to watch a boxset and we can't, really embarrassing as I've been hyping up now tv all week.

Help please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry about that 😞

I have received information that your issue has now been fixed. Please let us know if you need anything else 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

i am also having the same issue, i have 4 slots and 2 un-used slots and it keeps saying device limit received. Frustrating