cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constant 9903 error message - windows 7

Hi,

I'm trying to watch a show on my windows 7 laptop, but constantly getting a 9903 error, the tv show plays for 5 seconds, then stops with the error message.

I've tried multiple browsers, resinstalled the now tv app, signed in/out, rebooted, spoken to chat, but they were not very helpful and got disconnected twice.

Anyone else getting the error, or now a fix? Any help appriciated.

Cheers.

16 REPLIES 16
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Couple of people have mentioned it but not sure what the cause is and if you're a Win7 users alternate options are limited. I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team he might have some ideas when he's next on the forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I also have this error. Does anyone know the fix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, on Windows 10. Just can't get it to play for more than 5s or so, then error 9903.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are getting an error message using the nowtv player on Windows 10, maybe try the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store to see if it makes any difference.

Link here,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Great - thanks. That works well.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are getting an error message using the nowtv player on Windows 10, maybe try the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store to see if it makes any difference.

Link here,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

Thanks @schnapps

Can anyone else confirm that the WIndows 10 app is working better for them thatn the player?

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User I've never seen this error before and will tyr to replicateit in the office. Are you guys all using intel or amd processors? How much ram do you have and are you using the latest versions of your respected operating systems?

Thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The store app has done the trick for me

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tony, 

Yes, I'm still getting the 9903 issue, click on a program, and 5 secs in get the Something has gone wrong. 9903 error. Every time I connect. 

I have a Windows Surface 

Windows 10 Pro - up to date.

Processor: Intel Core i7-6650U CPU 2.2GHz 2.21 GHz

Memory 16 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System x64 based processor

I downloaded the windows 10 app, but it doesn't seem to want to let me play on different screens ( I have 3 set up: 4k screen (Asus), one HD (Xerox) and laptop screen)

Good luck getting it working. It's been like this for a few months. 

MSS

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Tony, 

Yes, I'm still getting the 9903 issue, click on a program, and 5 secs in get the Something has gone wrong. 9903 error. Every time I connect. 

I have a Windows Surface 

Windows 10 Pro - up to date.

Processor: Intel Core i7-6650U CPU 2.2GHz 2.21 GHz

Memory 16 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System x64 based processor

I downloaded the windows 10 app, but it doesn't seem to want to let me play on different screens ( I have 3 set up: 4k screen (Asus), one HD (Xerox) and laptop screen)

Good luck getting it working. It's been like this for a few months. 

MSS

I can keep asking for optimization and such. Sometimes NOW TV won't play on a 3 screen set up or even 2. I had problems with my dual screen set up in the house and kept getting error codes. Have you tried with one screen just to rule it out at all? @Anonymous User Thanks