cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bonus streams

How are the bonus streams not available on the pc & mac apps and Mobile apps?

No point having a sports subscription think the bonus streams have worked once!

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You would need one of the supported devices in the FAQ in this link, plus a full blown NOW Monthly Sports Membership.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership 

Maybe drop NOW an email asking them why PC's / Mac or mobile devices are not supported with regards to Bonus Sports Streams.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought it was stated that they were supported? As i have watched these on my mc before? Has this feature since been removed? I have a full sports subscription with a boost. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To be honest i have never used my monthly NOW Sports Membership watching on a PC / Mac and always used a television.

My understanding Bonus Sports Streams was never available on a PC / Mac or mobile device, though i might be wrong.

Hopefully you wasn't getting confused between Bonus Streams and Sports on Demand which i believe is available on a PC / Mac.

SebC46
Mentor

Well, earlier today I had an option for Bonus Streams on iOS app (watched part of the US Open tennis match)

Closed the app, reopened and the option did not appear again

Rather pointless not to have it on a mobile app, because that is where I watch live tennis on Amazon Prime currently

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SebC46 

Annoyingly it seems to come and go as I was able to test the golf over the weekend and it worked like a charm. Seems like they could be randomly testing it?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help