cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv box and Nowtv app question

Hi, so my Nowtv box is in a different room and mostly we use the app to cast things to our living room  tv, but I was wondering if anyone knows if you can access the sky store via the Nowtv app to rent and cast via the app? Or is this a separate app completely and not linked to Nowtv? I only ask as if you are using the Nowtv box you have access to the sky store. 

Hope this makes sense. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Sky Store App is a different App to the NowTV App where they are both seperate and available on the NowTV boxes & stick.

Not sure about the casting part of things, because i am little confused about the question you are asking to be honest.

I also believe if you have an Android or iOS mobile device you can download the Sky Store App onto your phone or tablet, where maybe you can cast this to your TV ( don't know for sure, where i have only watched Sky Store through the App on my NowTV box and the App directly on my Android phone screen).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at the Sky Store Help section on their website, it says that Chromecast is supported.

More info here on ways to watch Sky Store.

https://www.skystore.com/n/hwtw/help/faq/ways-to-watch

Not sure if that helps in anyway or if you are using Chromecast in your setup ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. That’s really helpful. I shall try out the sky store app and see how I get on. Thanks again 😊