cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chromebook Support

Hi,

I'd like to add my voice to the requests for the ChomeOS to be supported and given a NOWTV app. We are a growing group as more and more people choose a Chromebook for various reasons and we are excluded from being able to access our NOWTV content on our devices.

The ChromeOS has a similar basis to that which MacOSX uses, which has an app. Please provide us with the ability to watch your content and not have to ditch our NOWTV accounts in favour of another supplier who has seen fit to support our devices.

Many thanks, stay safe

JB

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As long as NowTV has content that you want, and nobody else has that content, they can call your bluff here 😢

But really, everyone ought to have at least one NowTV stick in their armoury....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I don’t think a NowTV stick helps me watch their content on my Chromebook.

While they can call my bluff, I can also call theirs by cancelling my account and then they don’t get my money. And the one thing they NEED is money from us. At the end of the day I don’t need them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

everyone ought to have at least one NowTV stick in their armoury...

Probably better off putting it in the HDMI socket of your TV.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I second this... Chromebook support please!