cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having trouble with vouchers right now

I bought a gift card (I know it's valid and not been used before) and when I try to use it it says 'We're having trouble with vouchers right now' and tells me to try again in a few minutes. I waited and it doesn't work and i've tried different browsers and a different device. There's no way to contact customer service because there's no live chat and their emails say they're not being monitored. Any suggestions please?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming that your current pass has less than 30 days remaining on it ?

The only things that i can suggest is to try your internet browser in MS Edge or Internet Explorer which always seems to work for me.

Or if you have something like a NowTV box / Stick or Games Console see if the voucher code works directly from your playback device when going to the My Account section of the NowTV App.

I know over on Twitter, NowTV was encountering some technical issues on a couple of customers accounts on their website when cancelling passes, applying voucher codes or requesting a new password reset (don't know if this has been fixed yet).

Another work around that NowTV Twitter mentioned was some customers had some success using mobile internet data on their phone using the Fire Fox internet browser (don't know if this included applying a new voucher code).

Also i am guessing your bank card details are up to date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, I've just tried them all and none have worked. It just says the same on all browsers and on my roku it says we can't process this.

I've submitted a complaint because it seems to the the only way to get in touch, but i haven't had great experience of getting anything helpful from complaints or normal customer service before.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got an emailed personal offer for three months for the price of one which I've tried over three days to get activated, only to get the dreaded 'We're having trouble with vouchers right now' message.

Tried three browsers on two different PC's without luck.

A member of the community gave me the email contact for customer services ([email removed]) whom I've contacted, but no reply as yet.

Problem is, the offer expires tonight!

I've now lodged a complaint about the complete lack of any customer service in the forlorn hope of a response.