cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sport Pass

hi - if I sign up to the 4 month pass for Sky Sports at £25 per month (down from £33 per month) am I tied in for the 4 month period, or, for example can I cancel after 2 months and only pay 2 x £50 - or am I committed to the 4 x £25 (ie £100)

appreciate if someone can confirm...many thanks !!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am pretty sure you pay £25 per each month for the duration of 4 months, where if you wish to cancel in month 2, 3 or 4 you only pay for the months used.

So for example you only watch and pay 2 months at 2 x £25 and cancel before the third payment is due then you only pay a total of £50.

When you cancel make sure you follow all the step by step on screen instructions until you see cancelled next to your sports pass and you should also receive an email notification from NowTV saying you have cancelled a pass.

Perhaps @Tony-D of the NowTV Forum Team can confirm ?

Also i would consider one month NowTV sports pass gift cards at £25 per month or i noticed today on Currys website that they are doing a Summer Clearance deal at the moment (don't know how long it will last for or stock availability) where they are offering a NowTV smart stick with 3 months bundled sports pass for £60 😁.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's the Currys Summer Clearance offer for 3 month Sports with a NowTV smart stick for £60.

It mentions online order only with either home delivery or pick & collect at store (where to buy instore it's saying £99).

Might be of interest to you or anybody else who reads this post 😉.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-with-3-month-sports-pass-10193094-pdt.html

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that - appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply...appreciated