cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PickleRick
Mentor

Offer ends 15 june

I posted this in the "account" forum and got no replies. I think this may be a more appropriate place.

I've got an email with a £5.99 offer ending 15 june, but it doesn't say if this is the start or end of 15 June. I already have another streaming service and want to cut the overlap as small as possible so I'd like to take this offer as late as possible. Does it end at the start or the end of 15 June?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@PickleRick 

Here’s a current Membership offer. On the entry on the left, note the remarkably precise ‘Offer ends’ second, which agrees with what I thought above, and seems to be how Now time these things:-

IMG_1053.png

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@PickleRick 

We see everything. If you get no reply, it’s because your fellow customers (as that is what we all are) don’t know the answer. 

At a guess, you can sign up until 23:59:59 on the 15th June, but it is just a guess, and it is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Best to ask on Live Chat, where you will get a definitive answer from a Now employee.

You can contact Now via Live Chat from this link:-

Chat online

Avoid ‘Get Help Quickly’ on this screen. This leads to the Nowbot, an AI bot that might well assist you in navigating the Help; but as you need to talk to Live Chat, you have already gone beyond that, and all the Nowbot can bring you is frustration.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
PickleRick
Mentor

@RoyB

Best to ask on Live Chat, where you will get a definitive answer from a Now employee.

For what it's worth I'd already done that 3 times. I couldn't get a straight answer, or any confidence they even understood the question, they all just defaulted to scripts as though I was aking about a subscription I already have.

RoyB
Legend

@PickleRick 

OK, post it on Now’s Twitter feed then, including that Live Chat failed 3 times to answer the question,

Shame them into replying in public 😛

RoyB
Legend

@PickleRick 

Here’s a current Membership offer. On the entry on the left, note the remarkably precise ‘Offer ends’ second, which agrees with what I thought above, and seems to be how Now time these things:-

IMG_1053.png

redchiz1
Champion 2

@PickleRick 

EDIT: I have just removed my comment, I think I misread your original post, apologies!