cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Sports Pass for Month

I am logged into my account but when I look at my passes, I don't have the option to get a Sky Sports Month pass.  I have the mobile one and I can get a day one but that's all the options I have.  I would like my son to be able to watch football on his tv as well, he is autistic and very enthusiastic on all his sports and has found it really hard to understand why there hasn't been any live sport.  Can anyone help me try and sort this please or will I have to buy a pass?  Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

With my account the week pass has disappeared.. and in regards monthly I think the only offer is the 3 monthly offer they have on atm . Which unless I’m mistaken your ties into for 3 months. It’s slightly unclear.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.  I went through live chat and it's now sorted after a lot of hassle.  They were very helpful and problem is resolved and we're now watching sky sports on the offer of £25 for 3 months 🙂 happy boys now ha ha

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you happen to know if the offer ties you in for 3 months, or can you cancel after say the first and only pay £25?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

youdoodle-2020-06-17T16-06-45Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don’t think that info is correct. They’ve taken a normal monthly and weekly pass off the options. The whole £25 offer is you being tied into it for 3 months. Which is why I picked up a weeks pass elsewhere to see if I can find a single month.

its like when you want to cancel movies ... They give you an offer of 4 months at £5 for example.   Yot still have to pay the other 3 months even if you cancel straight away.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can cancel the 3 month for £25 per month offer in the first month if you wish and only pay £25 for one month sports.

I have done this on numerous occasions in the past on a monthly rolling deal sports offer.

The last one was in November 6 months for £20 per month which i cancelled in March and didn't pay the last two remaining months payments for April or May.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  i can’t see anything in t&c on that ... I might not need it anyway if city loose tonigh and Liverpool win 😎😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same exact problem and am unable to resolve it. There is no option to buy a months sports pass when I log in and when I try to purchase through an external link, it says 'Oops something is wrong as you already have a monthly sports pass.' 

I do NOT have a monthly sports pass. 

help !

Mike 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mike,

It sounds like the same problem I had, you need to go on the live chat to the people at Now TV.  They will be able to sort it for you like they did me. They even gave me the voucher code for the offer £25.

I hope this helps

Mandie