cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New tv stick voucher won’t load

Hi all Argos have just delivered my now tv stick I’m setting it up and the voucher won’t load can anyone help please? It’s driving my mad 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Over on Twitter NowTV are saying that certain customers are having problems accessing their existing account when cancelling passes, applying voucher codes or requesting a password reset where NowTV are trying to fix it which has been on going for about two weeks now.

For some reason not everybody is effected with this technical issue on nowtv website (my account is running perfectly fine) and not sure the number of accounts involved.

Don't know if the above is also effecting customers adding a new stick to their existing account.

You could see if anything in this thread linked below helps in anyway (apart from that, i am out of ideas).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/can-t-add-TVnow-stick-to-account/m-p/523692 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention over on Twitter, NowTV where saying a workaround that worked for some of their customers was to use a smartphone with mobile data on it and use the Fire Fox internet browser on the phone instead of using a PC when using your home internet wifi.

Again i am not sure if the above will have any bearing when attempting to setup your new stick from the activation code and instructions given from your television screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve sorted it now thankyou, I was trying to do it through the account I’ve already got an then add the pass voucher but you have to do it through the the web address that comes up on the tv screen