cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Movie pass NOT being accepted???

Hi,

I've been a NOW TV customer for a couple of years now and ive always used scratch passes the problem is that I've just received a 2 month cinema pass through the door from curry's scratched to see code then entered it now it's not an invalid code because im getting this message

"Hmmm, it looks like that voucher isn't valid yet. Check the start date and try again later."

Its strange because my movie expires on the 27th of this month.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Can somebody please advise

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the voucher doesn't work by entering the code via the nowtv website (try a number of different internet browsers) or a supported playback device that allows you to enter the code directly by going to the NowTV App, then My Account section on the playback device.

Then you may need to get in touch with live chat.

It could be possible that Currys didn't activate the code before they sent you the NowTV Gift Card and live chat might refer you back to Currys.

Hopefully not and live chat will be able to assist you in some way or provide you a new voucher code.

Do you need a link for live chat ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @schnapps im gonna try some of these options - I'll be back!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  Tried but to no avail - Could i have the live chat link please.

And thank you for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Needing LIVE CHAT Link please

Any mods @legends  please help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am also assuming your current bank card is up to date on the NowTV system ?

To reach live chat, open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on your screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers 

BTW - I am not a Forum Moderator nor a NowTV Staff Member (just a customer like your good self) 😊.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps yes my card is up to date 

Thank you you've been a great help - lets check out the live chat - Thanks again 👍