cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ams
Advocate

Football season membership 23/24

Has anyone got a football season sport membership this year, i havent heard anything and nothing on chat, had this for the last 4 year but not heard anything this year?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Oursoulnull
Mentor

£26 a month for 12 month is now available. Expires in a couple of days.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
RB1990
Mentor

Same with me. I remember last year the email came the day before the start of the Championship season. If the same approach is followed this time then hopefully should come tomorrow. Hoping it's still £20 for 10/12 months but with everything going up wouldn't surprise me if it's slightly more. 

Aliv1970
Mentor

FI, I received an offer email last year the day before the first Championship match aired (this year the equivalent day is today). My offer was £24.99 per month for 12 months.

Not heard anything this year as yet.

Oursoulnull
Mentor

I've spoken to chat a couple of times. Both occasions they've said keep an eye on emails and offers section in account. Neither were able to say if an offer would be available this season (which they have in previous years). Guessing they've been told to be more tight lipped. Season starts tomorrow and my pass runs out this weekend. Eek.

MOT

Not looking good this year, looks like I have to spend more time in the local pub then ha ha

BEJOREEVERTON
Mentor

Still nothing 😞 

Oursoulnull
Mentor

£26 a month for 12 month is now available. Expires in a couple of days.

Dreadtheweekend
Advocate

I thought I only had the £26 offer as I had no email from Now, but I just checked my spam folder and the £19.99 offer was there. To a reminder folks: check your junk /spam folder.

Ams
Advocate

Ive just logged on today and got the 26 for 12 months expires 6.8.23 for anyone else wondering 

smoreyuk
Advocate

I have just had my email for £20 a month plus one month free boost ")