cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Got told to watch my inbox by customer support yesterday. Nothing so far, but hopefully something will arrive before next weekend!

No way I'm paying full price for Sky Sports just to watch a single channel!

Get a VPN, set it to USA, download the F1 TV app and get F1 TV Pro. Every session for about £60 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment method? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think there’s been some things going on behind the scenes between FOM and Sky. The £18.99 deal is the best I’ve seen for a while. I believe it’s an attempt to lure back some of the F1 fans that said “I’m done with this s***” after the events of the last race last year. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I think there’s been some things going on behind the scenes between FOM and Sky. The £18.99 deal is the best I’ve seen for a while. I believe it’s an attempt to lure back some of the F1 fans that said “I’m done with this s***” after the events of the last race last year. 

If that’s the case then only offering it to specific customers is probably going to alienate more even further than it will lure back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been watching my inbox for the last 2 hours, but nothing!

JamesW72
Advocate

Same here 😞 no email yet. Can someone kindly send me the link 🙂

TS
Advocate

Would also appreciate it if someone could send me a link please 🙂

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TS @JamesW72 

Only customers like @SweetBlitz who aren’t using the code can share. 

I have received the offer, not an F1 fan but mulling it over if I want to use it. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help