cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant add Hayu

Hi can anyone help, i am trying to add hayu to my device, however the pass does not show up for me to add, does anyone know a way around this please?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi no it does not have the green redeem button, its a little miss leading having it on the tv if customers can not purchase the pass, hopefully i can get this in the future especially when i am paying a monthly subscription for tv, broadband and phone line thanks  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you can't see the large green Redeem a Voucher rectangle button towards the top of your Passes & Vouchers screen then you are still on the legacy Combo account system.

I was under the impression these accounts was being phased out and legacy Combo customers was being ported across to a standard NowTV account.

What i don't understand is that you said you managed to take out a 7 day free Hayu trial which i thought was not possible (unless you created another new account).

Maybe when Live Chat is back up & running after the COVID-19 lockdown, you get in touch with them for an update on your account when you will be able to purchase a NowTV Hayu Pass.