cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant add Hayu

Hi can anyone help, i am trying to add hayu to my device, however the pass does not show up for me to add, does anyone know a way around this please?

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What device are you trying to use the NowTV Hayu Pass on ?

If it's a older NowTV white box then you are out of luck 😠.

Or if you are a legacy Combo customer then i am not sure if the Hayu Pass is available to buy under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hayu-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi no its a black box that comes with the tv, broad band and phone 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It states on my tv and online account i can start free trial but i have already used this so when i click on it, it says something went wrong, there is now option anywhere to buy the pass, and the pass does not show up in my passes section online  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are not referring to the NowTV Hub Router shown in the picture below that is purely for the internet and not a streaming box.

Hub_Image_v2 (1).png

The nowtv black TV streaming box (see the first two pictures on the link below  should have the Hayu section on it).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-box 

Edit - reading your third post it sounds to me you have a legacy Combo Account where i believe some Combo customers still can't purchase a Hayu Pass from what i have been told 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi no i am not referring to the router, unfortunately the pass is not showing up to buy  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah that must be the reason, im unsure why it let me use the free trial if i can not then purchase the pass, thanks for your help 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I was told if you are a legacy Combo customer and you can't see a green Redeem a Voucher button towards the top of your My Account > Passes & Vouchers page, then you are still on the old Combo account system and won't be able to purchase a Hayu Pass.

If you are in this above bracket, then is it possible you created a second account to start the 7 day free Hayu trial and your are looking on the wrong account to find the Hayu Pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have one account, but either way wouldn't i still have the option to buy the pass?  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the link in my first post there is a FAQ that says "i am an existing customer, but when i go to My Account, i can't see the Hayu Pass to purchase" .

We're aware of a problem at the moment affecting a small number of NOW TV members who won't be able to buy a hayu Pass just yet.

We're sorry you have to miss out for the time being, but we're working on it and hope to make it available shortly.

My understanding of the above is because it's directed towards Combo customers who can't currently buy the Hayu Pass.

Can you see the large green Redeem a Voucher button towards the top of your Passes & Vouchers section on your account ?