cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matty999
Scholar

Auto enrolled onto a new deal

My £25 x 12 month sports pass has just expired. I wasn’t going to cancel, there’s some golf and F1 coming up that I want to watch. I was going to risk paying full price for a month or two in the hope a similar 12 month pass would be made available. What has happened is that I’ve automatically been enrolled into a new £29.99 6 monthly deal. I can’t cancel the deal, just the pass, which I don’t want to do because I want to keep watching. Am I going to lose out on a better deal in the meantime?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Matty999 

This has happened to me several times which has annoyed me massively. Like you said new deals coming out, each time I had to speak with staff via live chat to get them switched me over to the better deal.

To get live chat click “chat online” within the green box. Don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Matty999
Scholar

Thanks I’ll give them a try. Are there any better deals at the moment that anyone is aware of?

redchiz1
Champion 2

It happened to me one time when I got an email saying hey we can continue your membership at such and such price, but there was an opt out. Surely it can't be imposed on you?