cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

tv stick

Hi, I used my tesco vouchers for a now tv stick however it has been out of stock for weeks now and I keep trying. 

When will you be getting these back in because I cannot purchase the passes without a stick. I purposely used my tesco vouchers to purchase the stick so I can only get it from your website.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just had a quick Google search and Currys are currently selling the NowTV Stick with one month Cinema Pass for £15 and Argos are currently selling the NowTV Stick with one month Entertainment Pass for £15.

Might be a better and faster option and then use your NowTV credit against future NowTV pass or retention / exclusive offers (assuming you are intending to use NowTV Passes with your Stick).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Since the White Box was decommissioned Now TV had a stock issue with the Stick because it was sending so many Sticks as replacements.

My recommendation is to head onto Live chat and discuss with a member of staff.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Make sure to click “chat online” underneath ‘chat to an advisor’. Just don’t click “chat quicker” as this is the bot.

There is also the option to send an email

A2897232-F1D4-41CA-AB32-E37EF0463C12.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Stick for £25 without any free bundled vouchers is not great value for money compared to the price you can sometimes buy the Stick with free bundled vouchers from various retailers such has Currys, Argos etc.

If it was me i would pick up a Stick from an authorised retailer and use the NowTV credit for NowTV Passes (either via a retention offer when cancelling NowTV Passes or see if there is an Exclusive Offer towards the top of your online account My Passes section).

What i have been told NowTV have some Sticks in reserve for customers who had the white NowTV boxes and was offered a free Stick upgrade (don't know if this has changed).

Maybe get in touch with live chat to see if they can force through a Stick order on your account if you explain to them you desperately need a Stick using your NowTV credit and haven't got any other way of watching NowTV.

Use the green chat online button in this link page below to reach out to NowTV live chat or send them a message using the web form using the same link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just had a quick Google search and Currys are currently selling the NowTV Stick with one month Cinema Pass for £15 and Argos are currently selling the NowTV Stick with one month Entertainment Pass for £15.

Might be a better and faster option and then use your NowTV credit against future NowTV pass or retention / exclusive offers (assuming you are intending to use NowTV Passes with your Stick).