cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

top quality cs

Before I start I think you require just a few more options on this page as it does not have enough to make it a simple process,pehaps an option which asks all your customers all over world which side of the bed they got up today or what they had for tea !

[email removed]

Yes there is.1,How about to start with get my first name right.Roger is spelt as Roger not rod ger.2,I have not had the pleasure of watching Now tv as a trial as advertised for any more or less than one second.3,It is not a very good form of advertising/marketing to offer a service and not provide any kind of service,to that effect.4,I have been grieving for a close friend and did not know that I had to reply baxk to you almost immediately,sorry about that one,I`ve had more important things going on in my life.5,My contact telephone number is UK 0044 07459807047 and landline is 01902  295845.Kindest regards Roger Payne.

Ps Also this simple feedback form has no submit at the end of it,so is this really how you expect to rival the likes of Netflix,Amazon Prime,Sky tv,Virgin or even Freeview.
If this complaint does actually get to someone at your company,then it will have taken me nearly 1 hour of my time and having to copy n paste.

Customer Survey

1) Please tell us if we were able to help you

a) Did we resolve your issue today?

Yes
No

b) Was this the first time you have contacted NOW TV regarding this issue?

Yes
No

2) How satisfied were you with your NOW TV Customer Service experience today? (1=Poor; 10=Excellent)

3) Based on your experience today how likely would you be to recommend NOW TV Customer Service (1 = Not Likely; 10 = Very Likely)

10Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

4) Is there anything we could do to improve your experience in the future?
0 REPLIES 0