cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

refund

Recently one of my kids had purchased a now tv sky monthly cinema membership by accident to watch a movie. It has taken 11.99 out of my account and it was a mistake payment as soon as i found out this was the case, i cancelled the membership and now hoping to get a refund as i cant afford it at the moment. I have tried emailing them but havent got a reply or using Live Chat the bot doesnt help either or doesnt connect me to a live advisor. Please help me.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Seems like live chat is overwhelmed at the moment with the current crisis.

You may be better off, going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, where under FAQ there should be a section about "i think i have been charged incorrectly" .

Click the blue arrow next to the subject heading and the information on screen should expand where there is a link in blue for a return form to complete and send back to NowTV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention, go to My Account > Settings & Pins whilst logged in on here and add a payment pin to your account to avoid the children buying passes in the future without your knowledge.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps  @Anonymous User 

Hi Ismail

I don't want to be the voice of doom and gloom but just be warned, don't be surprised if you do not get your refund if your son has watched one or two films already.

UK Bob