cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new website bugs

Hi,

I would like to report some issues I found with the new website when being viewed in responsive mode on a windows phone (may effect others too I don't know).

When on the site him page and you click the profile icon to reveal the drop down which contains account related links, you can not click the sign in button. It is simply none responsive to clicks. This appears to only happen on the homepage however but since this is the first page most people land on its a bit of a issue.

Second issue is with the second drop down, the help one. On the drop down you have two options, help and ask the community. If you click help nothing happens, it is non responsive just like the sign in button. If you click ask the community it takes you to the help page instead. Now if you click the big blank space under ask the community it does take you to this community page. Basically the location of the links displayed do not match up with the clickable area.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The website works excellently on my iPhone. Have you tried a reboot of your phone to see if this helps? Or even closing the web browser from multitasking?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep first things I tried. I'm a web designer by trade so those are the first things I always do. Iphone and windows phones have completely different web browsers. The problem is likely a compatibility issue with windows phone browser (internet explorer) and its just a simple CSS fix. I see these kind of issues alot in my work as all browsers render things differently so you often have to have varied versions of code for different browsers even if you stick to W3C validation guidelines.. Which most people don't.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you can see in these screenshots that the page does not render correctly. In one screen shot you can clearly see that the community link I actually under the text by the green link.. It should be a green box behind the text when clicked. Even the sub sections are missing the title text.. Well they are cut off. Like i said this is only on the him page, all other pages work fine and the side menu is ok. So something on the homepage causes things to bug out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help menu

Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears it is always the top link in the menus that you can not click. If logged in you can not click 'account details', if logged out you can not click 'sign in'.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interesting...Maybe @Anonymous User could advise 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hehe maybe ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm not complaining or anything, just wanted to report it so It can be passed onto the team responsible for maintaining the site. if you don't know there's a bug then you can't fix it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks very much for letting us know about these bugs. I'll get them fed back to the development team.

Cheers,

Tom