cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

complete lack of trust and whole tissue of lies

Perhaps there is someone there who can explain to me the ethical nature of your staff.  Having been with NOW for about a year or so I have to admit that there is no way that I would ever recommend their service now on to anyone .

Was promised so much when i signed up and  did not have any of the channels  requested and promised such as Disney etc.   and now they have decided to just cut people off without notice because they are unable to process direct debits correctly.

Will make sure that the not so great customer service is reflected in my social media on both my business and personal accounts.  Do not understand how a company of this magnitude can act the way it does without hesitation or care for the consequences of its actions.

Once again big company syndrome means poor service.. Very dissapointed

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, Now don't take payment via direct debit. It is only by card payment. The card provider has to authorise these. What issue occurred for you?
Channels have changed since Now was launched. You get what is available, not what you request - though channels can be a response to requests if financially viable. e.g SYFY.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hmmm so you cant take direct debit... or don't want to?  Maybe its because the DD rules say that clients can draw back any payments if not satisfied?  Its certainly not a financial one as DD is cheaper than a card transaction. 

Don't think it would be fair to .. whats the expression.. wash my dirty laundry in public but I am sure that you can see from my account details at any rate.   

To be honest I have been involved with the ISP industry since the days of its conception and that goes way before the Internet as you know it no doubt.  And i have to say that having dealt with many providers over the years I have NEVER had to contact my provider as they had unilaterally disconnected me.  Especially in this case when it was conveyed that there was valid and genuine reasons why you were not able to take a payment (which was not my fault but yours since the funds were available on the date but you did not contact me to let me know it had failed to be recived/taken I may add..) and therefore left myself in quite an embarrassing imposition and a potentially dangerous situation since you disconnected my voice line which was necessary for emergency use.     

for a company who deals with communications it seems to me that it is sorely lacking in its communication with its customers.   

With respect to the channel line up, I am guessing that this is once again another example of poor training which lead to this issue in the first place.  You do have friendly staff I must admit but then again pointless having friendly staff who don't have the correct answers to questions or mislead clients as in my case.  I can give many examples of this over the years.. some more alarming than funny but I wont.

I have been with Sky since the start.  Sorry but this has left such a sour taste in my mouth I really don't see a reason to stay with any company who would want to treat its customers like this.

In a progressive market place with the advent of streaming I would have thought that keeping your existing and loyal customers would have been a priority.

chilli2
Elite

You say you have been with Sky from the Start, is that from the very start ( 1990?)

There appears to be a little confusion as to what Now TV is, and its relationship to Sky.

Now TV is a take it or leave it service, you pay for it one month at a time by credit card - no faffing around with direct debits, no contract, you can dip in and out of Now TV  as you please  with the exception of a multiple month pass such as you find in the shops, or included with a box and this runs for the time specified, after which you can cancel.

for that reason the lack of direct debit payments makes sense as it simplifies things.