cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Donations

Good evening,  Our pre-school is having a fundraising event and we was hoping that maybe Nowtv would possibly donate some passes for our event. We want to raise money for the pupils educational journey within our setting. Is this a possibility? Kinde...

Sports pass not working

Dear Now TV or anyone that can help.i am so upset with NowTVi bought a sky sports week pass this morning. I have a Mac so I downloaded latest version of NowTV app too. When I sign in and try to watch sky sports there is no play button or anything and...

Watching and choosing a film......have I missed a change ?

Hello, please inform me........I have an ‘Entertainment’ pass, and have done and enjoyed so for several years (following on from what was LOVE Film)........with above pass I have been Albee to watch a selection of fils plus ‘catch up’ etc. As I have ...

Resolved! BBC TV Licence

I am thinking of cancelling my TV Licence.Apart from the BBC iPlayer on NOW TV, is there anything else on the NOW TV service that would require a BBC TV Licence.The BBC Licence website states that I only need a licence if I watch TV LIVE feeds and/or...

Live chat

Please help me, I'm new to now tv, I'm looking to talk to a member of now tv, it says if their options dont help I can go to live chat by clicking an option but that option isnt there

Need help asap

Hello late last night a unknown device accessed my now tv and purchased  a pass I have been trying to get hold of now tv to resolves this if that's not possible I will go to the relative authority's but my bank can't refund unless now tv customer  se...

Being charged after cancelling

I cancelled my now tv account almost a month ago, when I was canceling it I had a bill pending to come out, I was refunded this payment because I hadn’t used that months that was about to come out, I have been charged again even though I had been ref...

Normal TV Channels keep freezing

All services working fine apart fromnormal TV.  Works in ‘Home’ as a mini TV however, when go to TV guide or try to select a channel, the screen freezes and the box resets.

Payment details

I've been trying to pay my bill as I have a new payment card and it won't let me change them at all just comes up at the top as make a payment which I've tryed to do about ten times sat here with no internet and it won't even let me pay the bill