Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox

*THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

117 REPLIES 117
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Unless i've gotten lost, I'm sure Rebecca was trying to save someone? 😮

The one time we can all agree Mick was a good guy. Killing Brian. 😄 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Yes......Rebecca came on the trip with her husband Danny (although seemed to be a marriage in trouble) and he hadn't been seen since episode two when he went off with other guy (whose name I can't remember) to get help...... so were they alive or not????

So Rebecca went head long down the tunnels hoping to find her husband (alive and not in a dozen pieces)..... and hooray they found each other, BUT got trapped and romantically blew themselves up trying to kill the baddie!!!!  True love.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Lindzi Unless i've gotten lost, I'm sure Rebecca was trying to save someone? 😮

The one time we can all agree Mick was a good guy. Killing Brian. 😄 😄

@caseyb1993

Yes you're right.....on both counts  Smiley Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

The Strain has disappeared from Now tv apart from S4. Maybe it's the update issue as I'm sure that they were not due to leave for a long time?

Every update on now tv is always an unmitigated disaster. Samsung update being the latest one.

Oh well never mind, I'll catch up with the rubber suit vampires if they ever come back around again.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Yeah it's not due to leave so the missing episodes will be due to the issue here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409#M566

so they should be back once sorted. By the look of things LOADS  of content has been affected, I'd say a big apology on NOW TV's part would be in order! Slasher S1 is messed up but so far S2 has survived if you want to give it a go?

PS someone managed to watch missing episodes via continue watching, have you tried watching Strain via that?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

It was gone from continue watching so tried from watchlist and search but only S4 available.

I'm sure it's involved in this update issue and hopefully will be back, but can anyone name a time that an update was implemented without a muck up?....answers on a postcard 🙂

I wonder if they outsource their tech stuff? If they do surely it's time for a change
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi As much as I like NOW TV I've got to agree with you, the number and nature of issues is something that I just don't get with any other streaming services, I can't justify them. Be interesting to see how it's handled.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I like the content of Now tv too but for the cost to consumers they really need to get their act together in regards to tech stuff. It seems so amateur to me esp compared to other streaming services. 

On a positive note....tiger on Westworld!! Ah Shiva and Simon ep3 🙂 Watching that whilst everything else that I want to watch is missing.

I suppose I could actually leave the house and do something productive....there's an idea!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

The Tiger action on Westworld was certainly interesting...... I wonder if we'll see them again or maybe it was only a short visit???

Also, you leave the forum one day and it's all quiet, you come back a few hours later and all hell has broken loose!!!!

I posted yesterday about a catch-up episode of Bull finishing early.... I guess that will be a bit further down the jobs that need fixed list????????

Some folk are in for a busy Monday morning back at work.  Fingers crossed everything is back up and running soon.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Ha ha it's kicked off alright! They couldn't update to BST without issue, so an actual software update sends it all into meltdown....embarrassing.

Hope the tigers are seen again but I am looking forward to the samurai world. No idea what's going on, or when, so just passively watching and not trying to work it out anymore 🙂