cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Well we only saw little clips but I think Negan was indoors so no tending of a veggie patch yet.

Michonne had her hair down over her face like a moody teenager and was telling everyone off for bringing new people in to the Kingdom....she had a right little attitude!! Carol is now using a bow and arrow and very long grey hair and from what she said on Talking Dead (calling Carol a Queen) I think she has probably married Ezekiel. We saw a bit of Daryl but no spoiler on him really.

So all in all I am still excited and this show may be better without Rick. I mean he was getting a bit boring and too inclusive, I like a bit of all out war to be honest Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Oooh Queen Carol eh? Bet she baked her own wedding cake!! Wonder if Michonne has given up the katana and that was the one Judith was wearing - maybe Michonne is moody because she's been forced to give up the slice and dice life and Judith's having all the fun instead!

Yeah you're right we need action and conflict in TWD - GoT has the mix of politiking and action spot on, but in the past TWD's dragged a bit. However this season has been as good as any so far, and looks like it will only get better! Bring it on! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

This has nothing to do with anything but what is it with the hat!!!!???? I hate that hat! I hated Carl in that hat and now this hat is still around with Judith.....after 9 years + a 6 year time jump...still there it is, pretty pristine in a zombie apocalypse.

Anyway I feel better for wrting that down, as you were Smiley Happy

ps I think Michonne has gone more bad*ss than when we first met her so looking forward to finding out what's going on with her

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi You're absolutely right, I did have a little cringe when she whipped out the hat, just a tiny bit of me was hoping Carl hadn't been reincarnated in the body of his sister, Exorcist-style. Almost made me wonder if she's also going to pop up in Westworld S3 - maybe she really is a Terminator from Westworld after all. Shared universe and all that! I just hope she doesn't let me down and start playing with Barbie dolls next week!

PS Talking of Exorcist I've been meaning to mention for weeks but in case you haven't noticed Exorcist S2 is now free on Prime Video - not quite as good as the first season but still a really good watch if you enjoyed S1.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yes I noticed season 2 was up on Prime but I have only watched one episode so far, I got weirdly distracted by that Man City series....I don't even like football but it was surprisingly interesting

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User

This has nothing to do with anything but what is it with the hat!!!!???? I hate that hat! I hated Carl in that hat and now this hat is still around with Judith.....after 9 years + a 6 year time jump...still there it is, pretty pristine in a zombie apocalypse.

Anyway I feel better for wrting that down, as you were Smiley Happy

ps I think Michonne has gone more bad*ss than when we first met her so looking forward to finding out what's going on with her

@Andy@Lindzi

You know what, this Walking Dead universe is getting so widespread with spin-offs, what about a Rick's hat spin-off???  A hats eye view of what has been going on all these years?? (probably more a web-series idea than a TV show??).

More seriously on the spin-off stuff........ surely a Negan version starting pre-apopalype / apocalype / becoming evil b*****d / the creation of the saviours???????   To be honest, I've no doubt forgotten most of the interesting folk from previous seasons that would make good spin-offs..... we need more of that @Lindzi encyclopedic knowledge of Walking Dead seasons past for good spin-off ideas!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

A Negan back story is an absolute must!! The wife dying of cancer and the setting up of the Saviours....when did Lucille the bat become the love of his life (assuming his wife was called Lucille?). Somewhere I read that he was a gym teacher!!!! Really?

I'd like to know where Michonne got her sword skills from. ezekiel in the zoo with Shiva - then we get the cgi tiger back Smiley Happy

There are endless stories to be told and it appears that they are going to try and do all of them!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry with the predictions but I am sticking with no Andrew Lincoln for spin offs. Also all these spin offs are going to be on AMC, I don't have AMC and Season 4 of Fear is STILL not on Prime so how the heck and I going to be able to watch the stuff Smiley Mad

@Lindzi

Just as a little aside to all this TWD stuff, I've noticed that FTWD season 4 DVD is out on 3rd December........ COULD this maybe also be the date when Prime could have it for free on their service.... basically now the DVD is out it is open season for everyone to show it?????????

Lindzi
Elite 2

Ooh thanks @Anonymous User  I bet you're right.

Need to see how Morgan is getting on 🙂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Welcome back!!

Spoiler
Rick leaving over the next two episodes so is Maggie going to be the one to do it? Is Maggie leaving the show as well? Is Michonne going to find out that she is pregnant just as Rick leaves/dies? So much drama!!!!

@Andy  @Anonymous User

I'm gonna just leave this here ^ 🙂

Gabriel and Rosita? A bit weird but do understand that there's slim pickings!

Baby Gracie is still alive

Carol is still just the best!!!