cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Loved the episode, even the dreamy bits Smiley Happy

I wondered if Negan was playing Maggie with the crying and sob story but maybe not? Jadis lying to helicopter people saying that she has a 'B' when we know Rick is an 'A' - why? What happens to either one?

6 year time jump!!!.....bad*ss Judith, long grey haired queen Carol with a bow and arrow! Negan without a beard! Michonne being in charge of well everything!

I did notice that the helicopter had an A on the side, so they have been around for years marking buildings and sweatshirts Smiley Surprised

So we are getting feature films and more about Rick type things, however I don't think that anyone has said that Andrew Lincoln is going to play the character so we may get a new Rick for the spin offs?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

I wondered if Negan was playing Maggie with the crying and sob story but maybe not?

@Lindzi @Anonymous User that's exactly what I thought! Get Maggie to open the door, grab the crowbar, jobs a good 'un, Maggie's gone. Still haven't decided if it's really converted-Negan or if it's some long game he's playing ... with a six year time jump we should see if it's a long-game pretty quickly!!!

@Lindzi wrote:

however I don't think that anyone has said that Andrew Lincoln is going to play the character so we may get a new Rick for the spin offs?

OMG look at you with the wild predictions again!! Surely not, it has to be Andrew Lincoln!! Has to be!!

But how exciting is it going to be seeing 6 years ahead - will there be peace, will the union have broken up completely and everyone is back on their own again. Will Daryl finally have a hair cut? The possibilities are endless!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User

6 year time jump!!!.....bad*ss Judith, long grey haired queen Carol with a bow and arrow! Negan without a beard! Michonne being in charge of well everything!

So we are getting feature films and more about Rick type things, however I don't think that anyone has said that Andrew Lincoln is going to play the character so we may get a new Rick for the spin offs?

@Lindzi@Andy

@Lindzi I take it there was a trailer with shots of long haired Carol and no beard Negan???  I didn't watch live so missed that...... so Negan's beard won't be reaching epic levels!!!

SURELY the Rick Grimes in spin-offs has to be Andrew Linclon???  hopefully his wife will let him out long enough to film the odd film?????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy I think we can surmise that with this new Judith, we have found a child actor that you might actually like!!!!!! 

@Anonymous User @Lindzi OMG you are so right, with the combined skills of Michonne's sword-work, Daryl's cross-bow, Carol can teach her how to handle a knife and not sure where she's got the marksmanship from but she's definitely handy with a gun ... she's like the Terminator of TWD!!! After years of wimpy chocolate pud-scoffing Carl I think Judith could end up my new fave character!!! 

judith-grimes-the-walking-dead-1585765-54ce.jpg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Sneak peak to next week on Talking Dead I think I saw long hair Carol....very odd!! We saw new in charge Michonne. The Talking Dead gave us quite a lot of info this week.

I really don't think it'll be Andrew Lincoln in the spin offs, as they would have said it was surely. You know along lines of we say goodbye to Andrew Lincoln in this story but we'll see him again blah blah blah but no it was all a bit teary

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

BUT would spin-off TV movies still be part of the Fox UK deal or might they be pinched by AMC on BT??????

@Anonymous User Now that is going to be the million dollar question!! I'm sure Fox will want to gobble up the TV movies if they can (can't see them releasing them in the cinema, but you never know if they think they can make an extra bob or two!) but whether they actually get them is another matter. Could end up with AMC and then Lindzi and I will have to wait years for an appearance on Amazon Prime!! Nothing to stop other bidders either - spin-off shows going to Netflix maybe? 

What spin-offs do you think we will end up seeing? Or will you want to see? The Lost Adventures of Carl Grimes maybe ..... Smiley Indifferent

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi wrote:

I wondered if Negan was playing Maggie with the crying and sob story but maybe not?

@Lindzi @Anonymous User that's exactly what I thought! Get Maggie to open the door, grab the crowbar, jobs a good 'un, Maggie's gone. Still haven't decided if it's really converted-Negan or if it's some long game he's playing ... with a six year time jump we should see if it's a long-game pretty quickly!!!

@Lindzi wrote:

however I don't think that anyone has said that Andrew Lincoln is going to play the character so we may get a new Rick for the spin offs?

OMG look at you with the wild predictions again!! Surely not, it has to be Andrew Lincoln!! Has to be!!

But how exciting is it going to be seeing 6 years ahead - will there be peace, will the union have broken up completely and everyone is back on their own again. Will Daryl finally have a hair cut? The possibilities are endless!!! 

@Andy@Anonymous User

Next week looks epic - 6 years ahead and new people!!

I read somewhere that the Whisperers are not goodies, which I kinda like the sound of

Sorry with the predictions but I am sticking with no Andrew Lincoln for spin offs. Also all these spin offs are going to be on AMC, I don't have AMC and Season 4 of Fear is STILL not on Prime so how the heck and I going to be able to watch the stuff Smiley Mad

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi so do we know if the union is still alive? Does it look like peace in the camp or is everyone for themselves again? Is Negan still imprisoned or is he out and about digging potatoes? Spill it all Lindz!!! 

If they all end up on AMC @Anonymous User is going to have to record them all and then hold a TWD Pity Party for you and me to catch up!! I'll bring the Pringles and  Babycham!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

BUT would spin-off TV movies still be part of the Fox UK deal or might they be pinched by AMC on BT??????

@Anonymous User Now that is going to be the million dollar question!! I'm sure Fox will want to gobble up the TV movies if they can (can't see them releasing them in the cinema, but you never know if they think they can make an extra bob or two!) but whether they actually get them is another matter. Could end up with AMC and then Lindzi and I will have to wait years for an appearance on Amazon Prime!! Nothing to stop other bidders either - spin-off shows going to Netflix maybe? 

What spin-offs do you think we will end up seeing? Or will you want to see? The Lost Adventures of Carl Grimes maybe ..... Smiley Indifferent

@Andy@Lindzi

To take a shot at this prediction game.... I'd guess these spin-off movies will still be on Fox UK, they'll all fit within the parameters of the deal they currently have (surely??..... lets hope the Fox UK lawyers are currently sifting the fine print).  I'm sure AMC channel on BT should be the home of 'new' stuff from AMC US, so surely it will be either or, I can't see another player having a chance??

Even though I have AMC on BT, I'd rather all the spin-offs were on Fox........ there's always a chance of dumping BT one day (and losing AMC) and who would I talk to on this thread if no one else had AMC?????  It's quite a lonely existense being an AMC viewer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi so do we know if the union is still alive? Does it look like peace in the camp or is everyone for themselves again? Is Negan still imprisoned or is he out and about digging potatoes? Spill it all Lindz!!! 

If they all end up on AMC @Anonymous User is going to have to record them all and then hold a TWD Pity Party for you and me to catch up!! I'll bring the Pringles and  Babycham!! 

@Andy@Lindzi

Yes @Lindzi was newly shorn Negan still in his cell or had Carl's dream come true.... with peace and harmony and evryone tending to the veg' patch????