cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Oh my, just seen the trailer for next week's ep .. that's PROPER 'beyond the wall winter is coming' snow isn't it!!! Just what I wanted!!! If only the walkers would walk a little quicker like the white walkers it would be amazing, but still, can't wait!!! 

PS does this mean it's a jump of a few months for the finale? 

PPS I thought they didn't get snow in the South? Perhaps global warming has caused the zombie apocalypse?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

No I don't think that there is too much of a time jump as it started to snow at the end when Daryl and Lydia left the necklace at Henry's spike. I do get confused with the actual ending of the show and Talking Dead sneak peaks though Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Oooo, interestingly I've just found this

https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/the-walking-dead/64228/the-walking-dead-season-9-who-died-and-what-happened-in-the-comics

which says that in the comics it was Zeek and Rosita who ended up on the spike! Imagine if that had happened! Lindz would not have been a happy bunny for a start!!

Apparently we're also in Virginia not the deep South so that explains the snow! They also make the good point about who the hell is in charge of Hilltop now?!! Answers on a postcard please!

Well zombies and snow next week, I can't wait!!! Smiley Tongue

As always ....

7IDYR8h.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2019/04/01/fear-the-walking-dead-season-5-to-simulcast-with-us-on-amc-uk-...

Looks like FTWD season 4 is on Amazon Video to buy from Today, BUT, it looks like it might still be a wait until it's free as part of a subscription???

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks, it has been available at a charge for months. Maybe it is now in my amazon video subscription I'll check when i get home, good spot if it is!!!! I really hope so thank you for the heads up 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi 

Now that you mention it..... even as I was posting that link earlier I thought it had been available to buy for ages, it's the FREE version folk are waiting for..... not exactly breaking news then!!!!!

Maybe when I start watching season 5 from 3rd June, THAT is when season 4 goes FREE??????

It's been quite the saga waiting for this free season 4 of FTWD, I do hope you like it when it comes or you'll be completely cheesed off!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

I'll like it as Morgan was one of my favourites so it'll be good catching up with that character 🙂

I checked tonight and it's not free at the moment but yes I bet you're right, as soon as s5 is up and running it will become included! I've waited sooooo long!! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  Well that was something completely different wasn't it!! Kind of The Thing meets Dead Snow with a huge dollop of 'Beyond the Wall' action from GoT! I enjoyed it, even if it felt like a 'one-off' after last week's explosive 'season final not really the final'. 

So the Kingdom has fallen (plumbers never arrive when they say they will) and Carol and Daryl are back with the 'old crew'. Looks like Zeke is now in charge of Hilltop, and running the local pirate radio station. I do love a bit of snow action, so I enjoyed all the walkers under the snow and frozen walkers. Not exactly sure what happened to The Whisperers, do they migrate to Africa for the winter like swallows? I never thought Alpha would go all wussy over a bit of snow - just shove an extra skin on, for goodness sake! 

Highlights anyone? The whole freeing Negan - Negan giving it some banter - saving Judith and Dog - Michonne having to say thank you bit has to be high up there right????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Yes, Angela showrunner (and Carol) was on talking dead and she said that like animals the whisperers move south in the winter (we assume taking their herd with them) and then return. 

Who was the voice on the radio? I thought that it was Maggie but who knows. 

Ah you guys were right that Negan would save Judith in some way to get him somewhat into the group. According to talking dead Negan goes head to head with Alpha in the comics which would be good to see! Also Carol has never met Negan.....wonder how that goes next season?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, a little bit of an add on to last weeks 'not the finale'..... but good to see them have a play in the snow!!!!

I think they were suggesting on Talking Dead that The Whisperers do migrate to sunnier climes and take their walker herd with them....... just think of the logistics in that!!!

Negan and his excitement with the 'love quadrangle' was a highlight...... I did like his "Father, not the father" line to Gabriel.

Who was on the radio??????