cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

ooooohhhhh that is exciting!! The constant war was getting old so hopefully they are going out and about more in the new season. Just wonder how the Maggie/Darryl/Jesus rebellion will work out. Can't wait!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Yeah you'd think if they are doing a time jump the Maggie revenge would have already happened, can't see her waiting around for a few years before jumping into action ... But if it is all done and dusted then we will be well annoyed at having missed it, so maybe some flashbacks?  Did read somewhere but can't remember where now that Maggie's revenge is definitely aimed at Negan and not Rick so will be interesting to see what place Negan is at in the 'new,order'.

I hope the photos suggest we're going back to the city as well, I'm fed up of being in hillbilly land! 😄

Getting us all excited and we've still got 5 months to wait! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Oh no I forgot about the time jump situation! How am I going to get my head around that? It better not go all Westworld on us as I haven't got a clue what's going on in that! If it's just in flashbacks I should be ok but backward, present and forward is too much for my brain Smiley Frustrated

New Saviour man looks very comfortable on his horse and looks to be a proper part of the group now (or in the future)...see it's starting already!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Hi folks..... just to chip in as well, if there is one thing I'd love for TWD, it would be to go back to a City setting......to hang with how expensive that might be to film, just do it!!!!

@Lindzi  yes the timelines with Westworld are starting to get a bit too much (but you got some tiger action).... funnily enough, was watching episode three of West:word and presenter said something like they had worked out six storylines across eight timelines (or the other way round) and that just seems way too excessive.  However, compared to watching Legion on Fox, Westworld is a breeze.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I've not watched Westworld E3 yet but will do in the next couple of days, if what they are saying is true with the whole storylines and timelines I will never understand what is going on. I thought that I was a pretty clued up person, but when Kelly Brook is understanding more about Westworld than I do..... I really am not so sure! Smiley Embarassed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Yes, my comprehension of what is going on is diminshing with every episode, but at least the sounds and pictures are pretty!!!

The pairing of Kelly Brook and David Badiel on West:word episode two was priceless...... but on episode three we get a bit more highbrow with Reginald D.Hunter and Rachel Riley.  However, those two did spend the first few minutes of the show constantly repeating the same unnecessary word (you'll get what I mean if you watch it) I just fast forwarded through to the episode four preview.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Just wondering if you had read this news with regards TWD??????

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/05/30/it-looks-like-andrew-lincoln-is-leaving-the-walking-dead/

Season nine seems to be getting more interesting with every story you read???

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I saw the headlines about Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus but I always do my upmost to avoid spoilers 🙂

How does it go on without him though? Mind you as long as Carol is it I'm pretty happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

There does seem to be a lot of negative stories out there about TWD and you just wonder how it will all play with regards its long term future.... maybe not much longer until they bring it to its conclusion????

No bad thing I suppose to cut down on the vast array of cast, but it does seem like a lot of the favourites might be getting phased out.  The show would certainly need the likes of Carol and Daryl to stay and I guess those actors could pretty much write their own paycheques for any amount they wanted.

Series nine is going to be interesting.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Maybe it is the beginning of the end Smiley Sad