cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems accessing new episodes on NowTV app on iphone

Since yesterday I can’t seem to access new episodes of programmes I’m currently watching on the NowTV app on my iPhone, I try selecting the programme I want to watch under Currently Watchinb and normally that displays all the episodes and I then select the latest episode to watch, but now it’s not doing anything when I try and display the episodes. If I use the search function then I can get a list of the episodes but the latest one is all greyed out (and not in the way it is when it just not available yet, it’s not displaying the available date and I know the new episode should be available). I’ve tried deleting the app off my phone and reinstalling it but that hasn’t worked.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @schnapps
Thanks for trying to assist.  No I don’t have the details for live chat, please could you send to me? 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If nothing was playing on your NOW Entertainment Membership, i would have suggested to also try your iPhone mobile data (if you have any) has a temporary test, but because you can play older episodes then i doubt this would make any difference.

From the link page below, click on the green chat online button to reach live chat.

Should live chat not open for you, then try a different internet browser or alternatively drop NOW a message using the web form on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

If you get it sorted, then let us know how it was fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @shnapps,
Thank you so much! 
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @schnapps
Yes I’ve tried all the things below. And the casting is working fine with Netflix, Amazon etc.