cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No internet.

About 30 minutes ago all of my internet went down and I noticed that the middle internet light on my hub was orange so pressed the button on the front and that just flashed. Then pressed the reset button on the back and the middle and right-hand button were off and the left-hand light was red. Now, if I reset the hub the left-hand light flashes orange and does nothing else? Any ideas anyone?

3 REPLIES 3
iHubbi
Scholar

Hi user, 

It's a good idea to to let the powers at be your location in the country so to make it easier for tech support to locate your problem. 

I have also started a feed because I have lost service in the Plymouth/Cornwall area. 

All the best. 

GJ

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi GJ

Thank you for your reply and I realised after I clicked post that I hadn't put the location but I appreciate you telling me and I hope you have got yours working now? Mind came back on about 30 minutes after I posted my query.

Thanks again

Eileen

iHubbi
Scholar

Hello Eileen, 

It sounds like you may have been in the Devon area Cornwall area as we both experienced the outage at the same time else this could have been a national issue which is very rare. 

Anyway I'm pleased to hear that your service had been turned on shortly after and that service was back to normal with the minimum amount of fuss. 

These days people expect that their Internet connection to be on all the time but sadly due to physical technical problems or software glitches networks can go down at which point we're in the hands of the God's (well at least the techies).

I wish you all the best especially during these difficult times and hope you'll continue to enjoy your Internet service with NowTV as I do.  I've been with them for about 3 years now and I can't ever see myself from leaving them anytime ever.

GJ