cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mobile sports pass

Hi, 

So I payed for 1 days sports pass on the 16th and this included a deal where I got 3 months of the mobile sports pass for free.

When I go onto my account details and info on my passes it shows that it is there, however on my app on my phone it isn't coming up with anything? 

The help bot thing was useless so could someone help me out, was hoping to watch the Brighton game in 45 mins 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if anything in my post on this linked thread helps.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Can-t-add-a-device-all-slots-open/m-p/541527#M16191 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps  it's only been 4 days so fingers crossed it sorts its self out, thanks for the help 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the 3 months mobile sports pass is showing under My Account > Manage Account > My Passes on here, then i would have thought you should have access to any of the five Sky Sports Channels that i listed on my linked post when using the NowTV App on your smartphone.

If the mobile pass is not showing on your NowTV website account, then unfortunately you will have to wait for NowTV to automatically add the 3 months mobile pass within the 10 day working period that they state on their T&C's to this particular offer.

Should the 3 month mobile pass be showing and active on your website account, then get in touch with live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

With a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass you just get access to 5 channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports NFL, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News. 

You need an iPhone (5S or later running on iOS 11 or later) or Android smartphone (Android 5 or later). No Tablet, no iPad. 

Sign out, sign in and then try watching. If the issue persists contact NOW via Livechat

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/