cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't add a device - all slots open

Bought a one day pass last week for Sky Sports and got the 3 month mobile pass free.  Come to try and use it today and this AWFUL service won't let you manually add a device as it states to add a device please watch Now TV on said device - yet the app on my phone isn't showing my mobile pass.  Total Catch-22 situation!

Absolutely NO HELP online or via phone for this problem! (or any other problems!)

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you gone to your account whilst logged in on here to see if the 3 month mobile sports pass has been already applied to your account, where according to the T&C's to the offer it takes NowTV up to 10 working days to apply the 3 months mobile pass to your account.

If the pass is showing on your account on the NowTV website then see if deleting the NowTV App and try a fresh NowTV App install from your phone Apps Store.

Should none of the five entitled channels ie Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News doesn't then play on the newly installed NowTV App on your phone, then jump over to live web chat to see if they can assist you further.

Use the green live chat button in this link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I log in on my PC the pass is there.  Log in on my phone, no pass there.  Tried a new install too.  Guess I'll head to the chat - thanks for the link as I couldn't find ANYWHERE to contact Now TV about this.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately the chat thing doesn't work.  Even tried adding a free trial pass - which does show up but the Sky Sports Mobile one doesn't.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try a different internet browser with its ad blocking software switched off or another device with a browser on it.

Live Chat seems to be sensitive to certain internet browsers.

Apart from that try the web form on the same link (but using the web form expect a 24 to 48 hours response time from NowTV) where live chat there should be an advisor on the other line between 8am to 8pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On now using Chrome, thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone help!! I have followed all the really complicated (haha not) instructions to add devices to my account but all the slots are still empty (no innuendo!!). I’ve been using it for months on 2 devices and they don’t show anywhere. Also my account in app shows I have no passes, but on the main website it shows all of them. Finally....I’ve just got a 3rd NOW tv box and it won’t accept my account login details. This is the main issue right NOW, NOW! (I’m not shouting, yet).  Please help! Faith

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Head onto live chat and speak to a member of NOW staff, they should be able to help, 

Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help