cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Cannot sign in to my nowtv on my devices

Past week I haven’t been able to sign in to my account via app or website via my WiFi but my WiFi is working as I’m able to use other streaming sites Netflix etc. It’s really annoying me because because I have 2 free devices space on my account so I ...

Sorry, we have been unable to add this item to the watchlist

Hi Forum Members Ever since the start of "Covid 19/Lockdown" I have been unable to to add any new shows, boxsets, etc. to my watch list, every time I try I get the following error: !  Sorry, we have been unable to add this item to the watchlist I g...

nuisence calls

Hi since ive changed my landline number with now Tv , i get a lot of cold calls not just one i get them every day 6/7 a day any one else have this problem ??????????????

Help with account

I have 2 accounts on now tv, one for my WiFi, and one for my now tv passes, is there anyway i can change this to them all being on the same account? 

Charge

Recently joined nowtv for phone broadband and entertainment package have been stopped £23 for broadband etc and £6.99 for entertainment package but also they have taken £5 which I cannot find in bills and payments section anyone any ideas .

I have been charged twice and want to speak to some one ?

Hello, I bought a now tv Sky sports month pass yesterday At £25 and the money was taken, today this afternoon Now Tv have charged me a further £25, I want to speak to someone regarding this payment & get my money back I’m not paying £50 for 1 month o...

Resolved! Unable to sign in

Hello, I have been unable to sign in / use any of my nowtv services now for over a month. I have tried deleting and reinstalling all apps. I have reset my password.  I have created this new account as I can also not log in to the forums. Please can s...

Broadband help

Looking to get the now broadband but activation date is the 5th Oct, and unfortunately  we need it asap The apartment I live in previously had the broadband as the device is in storage.  Is there anything we could do to have broadband earlier as it h...

Payments

I’ve been charged for passes on my account after a was told a was getting them free for 6 months after months and months of paying £45 a month for a package and not able to watch as it was buffering all the time minimum of4 and I wasn’t even getting ...