Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Justice League/Wonder Woman

@ukbobboy @Andy

This will interest you.

The sneak peak for Justice League part 1 has been released:

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/justice-league-first-trailer-surprises-comic-con-watch-1201821480/

Also, so has the Wonder Woman teaser:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/23/watch-kickass-wonder-woman-trailer-premieres-at-com...

You're welcome 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Seen it already! 😄 Didn't tell you as you didn't sound sure if you were going to or not, plus the reviews were that poor so I wasn't going to admit to it on here that I loved and end up having to face all the 'it was rubbish, nobody else likes it, they don't know how to make movies,  blah blah etc' comments.

But now I know you've seen it and liked it bring the discussion on!

Spoiler

One phrase to start with : Pet Semetary! 😄 

PS And let's get this out of the way right at the beginning .... Can't be sure about the CGIed out tash, but the bit right at the beginning where the kid is videoing Supes on their phone and the bit with Lois in the cornfield looked suspiciously rubbery to me! 😄

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

My son and I watched Batman v Superman (Ultimate Edition) yesterday and both agreed that this is a much better film than the theatrical version, which is a butchered mess.

That's most reasurring. I might buy it on Blu-ray Smiley Very Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@ukbobboy wrote:

My son and I watched Batman v Superman (Ultimate Edition) yesterday and both agreed that this is a much better film than the theatrical version, which is a butchered mess.

That's most reasurring. I might buy it on Blu-ray Smiley Very Happy

Please do 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It £14.99 via Amazon Prime. That's around 5 beer's at my local...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

If all goes to plan, I'll be seeing Suicide Squad on Tuesday 🙂

Took long enough 😄

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

Let us know what you think of the movie.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I will 🙂

It might be a later date now though. Something always comes up when I want to go to the cinema! 😞

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

I know "life" gets in the way, see the film when you can and let us know what you thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the film.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @ukbobboy @commanda6

In what could be the most bizarre superhero news of the year, reshoots on Justice League have caused a problem for Henry Cavill who can't shave off his moustache due to his contract with Mission Impossible 6, so Superman now has a moustache that some poor bod at the studio will have to digitally remove!!! Of course it didn't take long for someone to come up with this reimagining of BvS - if you can get through it without laughing then see if you can suck a Rowntree's fruit pastille without chewing instead ...

https://youtu.be/nKXdTTBBkas

I've fixed Batman v Superman so that Henry Cavill can keep his tash for Justice League.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Diana at the end of it. 😄

" if you can get through it without laughing then see if you can suck a Rowntree's fruit pastille without chewing instead"

[video]

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Aha oh we will have to start a new thread for all my favourite TV ads, I've got loads!!! 😄

As for Supes it's going to be loads of fun at the cinema spotting any signs of CGI removed tash!! Or when the bluray comes out we can turn it into a drinking game! 😄

image.jpeg