Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Justice League/Wonder Woman

@ukbobboy @Andy

This will interest you.

The sneak peak for Justice League part 1 has been released:

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/justice-league-first-trailer-surprises-comic-con-watch-1201821480/

Also, so has the Wonder Woman teaser:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/23/watch-kickass-wonder-woman-trailer-premieres-at-com...

You're welcome 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Seen it already! 😄 Didn't tell you as you didn't sound sure if you were going to or not, plus the reviews were that poor so I wasn't going to admit to it on here that I loved and end up having to face all the 'it was rubbish, nobody else likes it, they don't know how to make movies,  blah blah etc' comments.

But now I know you've seen it and liked it bring the discussion on!

Spoiler

One phrase to start with : Pet Semetary! 😄 

PS And let's get this out of the way right at the beginning .... Can't be sure about the CGIed out tash, but the bit right at the beginning where the kid is videoing Supes on their phone and the bit with Lois in the cornfield looked suspiciously rubbery to me! 😄

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy No we did plan to go for weeks buy we couldn't get the same Tuesday off. Meerkat movies is the best. 🙂

Spoiler
Personally though, too much origin stories and not enough fighting. 😄
I loved when Wonder Woman lasso'd Aquaman! Hilarious! 

It was still fantastic though! 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Spoiler

We could have done with an extra 30 mins to fit in more fighting, although there's was so much going on the screen my head was nearly spinning round like the Exorcist! 😄 gotta love geeky Barry, some great awkward jokes, like when he arrives in the batcave, and when he's racing after the family in the car .... I hope this is East! 😄

Wonder Woman brilliant as always, especially when she rescued the hostages from the London court at the beginning. And the Supes vs League punch up was great!!!! Gotta love the little girl getting the fly spray out of the cupboard!!! Fave moments? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Spoiler
When Supz came back duh! Question, why was he 'evil' when he came back? I didn't get that. Smiley Indifferent

Yeah, loved the bank heist scene! That was my dad's favourite! His reaction was "cor that was brilliant!" 😄

I was surprised that I liked 'this' Barry. The trailer made him seem pathetic with 'I need friends'. I still didn't like that line but he actually did a pretty good job. 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Spoiler

I know! When she was sliding in front of the hostages deflecting all the bullets and that kick-ass WW theme kicks in, I'm like YEAHHHH BABY!!!!!

I didn't think he was evil, just confused and didn't know who anybody was, or who he was, until Lois brought back all his luveydovey memories, once he'd remembered his jumping in the bath scene from BvS he was fine! 😄 plus it gives extra time in the film for him to have his top off just for people like you! :L

Loved the bit where Stepz was on WW island, you get Supes with his top off I get 10 mins of Amazon action! 🙂

Out of the lot of them Aquaman was a bit wishy-washy (geddit?) I'd happily swap him for a Green Lantern, or even the kid with the fly spray!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Spoiler
Ooo, and was it me or was Supes costume super extra sparkly and bright this movie? Like he's born again all new and shiny! Smiley Surprised And did you notice they played the Christopher Reeves Superman the Movie theme when he appeared, yay! 

Did you get a free poster at cinema when you went? I did!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Spoiler
To be honest, I've never seen the Christopher Reeve movies so wouldn't know the theme.

No I didn't! Lucky! 😮
I still have my free Alien Covenant poster which I haven't even seen. The Odeon guy just gave it to me when I said I liked Alien haha

Don't know if you had it showing but there was a monkey movie trailer called RAMPAGE.  

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yeah to be fair I wouldn't want him riding a pink sea horse either, and oh ye I forgot Aqua Man had his top off half the time as well, no wonder you liked him! 😉 😄

Yeah, I've seen a few of those hero swap vids, some are very funny!

You need to try Vue cinema next time, they've had free posters for BvS, Wonder Woman and JL so they must have some kind of deal!

Yeah Rampage looks monkeygood. I'll be seeing Jedi on Friday, you catching it while it's on at all?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy This was at Vue. No freebies. 😞

I have a Vue, Odeon and Cineworld near me. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 You should get onto Twitter and complain ... Free JL posters for everyone! 

Off for for a bit of R&M time now! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I'll catch Jedi when it is on Google Play. I haven't seen (Force Awakens?) yet but I have seen Rogue one. 🙂

I should have a moan really! 😄

Enjoy R&M 🙂