cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacting NowTV

Why is there no way to contact NowTV by phone?? Some things just have to be discussed in person!!  My bank was hacked and my new card wont arrive before my payment is due so NowTV won't get paid. I've swapped providers anyway and my new broadband will be up and running in 6 days so hey, like I care, but it's hard luck on NowTV due to their own refusal to make a phone number available! I'll probably end up getting threatening letters from them in the future demanding the last payment...which could have so easily been avoided if I could talk to them!  Maybe someone at NowTV will think twice and provide a contact phone number when it's obviously necessary to speak to someone...but let's not hold our breath!

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There is a number for broadband customers only. Anything relating to TV passes will be directed to Live chat. 

The below link will point you in the right direction to get in touch depending on your query.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-make-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply but live chat doesn't work and I can't sort the
problem without either speaking to or emailing someone direct, the
community is no good to me. Thanks anyway.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is your query involving your broadband service?

If so using the link I sent and select broadband & calls, you will then find a number to call them. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008  @Anonymous User 

Hi Guys

My tale has nothing to do with Now TV but has Frustrated brought up a related topic I thought I'd just relate it here.

I few year back a friend of mine had his bank account hacked, they took out over £700.00. Although he got his money back the bank insisted that he must have done something wrong and so withheld £50.00 from his refunded money.

The circumstances surrounding the actual hack, to us, seemed to be something a bank employee could easily have done.

Anyway, my friend went into his branch and ask to have account number changed, the bank staff gave gave him such a hard time that he angrily left the branch and switched his custom to another bank a week or so later.

Discussing this afterwards, my friend and I could not understand why they did not want him to change his compromised account for a new one, especially as he has been a customer of theirs for over 15 years.

Dodgy or what?

So rather than go through anymore nonsense and stress  he switched.

UK Bob