Legend 5

Beauty and the Beast 2017 teaser

Calling all fellow Disney Fans!

If you haven't seen it yet, the teaser is out 😉

Ooooh March is too far away!

~Be Our Guest~

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c38r-SAnTWM

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 (and any other Spidey fans)

Must ask you what did you think of Tom Holland's jaw-dropping lip sync battle the other day? Omg best thing on the web this week!!!!!! Zendaya's rxpression says it all! With moves like that it puts Toby Maguire's Spidey 3 dance-off to shame!!

PS is it wrong that I thought he not only moves better than Rihanna but looks better as well? Kinda like Kristen Stewart after a fortnight on a building site? I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fcukspiderman/status/861544648686182400/video/1

View solution in original post

134 REPLIES 134
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh @caseyb1993 how can you not have watched Pan's Labyrinth? It's one of my all-time favourites, a beautiful Spanish dark fairy tale/horror set amidst the brutality of the Civil War, created by the legendary Guillermo del Toro, it's an absolute masterpiece (very adult, definitely not for children) and you MUST watch it - bet your dad,s got it, if not catch it the next time it's on telly- you won't regret it. 

https://youtu.be/E7XGNPXdlGQ

PS yeah, how many times have I said its one of my all-time favourites ... but this one really is ....honest!!!! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Well would you believe it, Pan's Labyrinth is on Viceland on Friday night - if only we had the live channel you'd be sorted! Still, invite yourself round the nearest Sky TV subscribing mate on Friday with the popcorn, job done! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Weirdly, I just came across it on Netflix. Although how it was under my recommendations after watching "Shrek 2" is beyond me. 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @caseyb1993I was lucky enough to avoid watching Pan's Labyrinth when I was a kid, I'll have to catch up now!

I wasn't lucky enough to avoid watching Watership Down when I was a kid though..scarred for life.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I wasn't lucky enough to avoid watching Watership Down when I was a kid though..scarred for life.

@Anonymous User is that the one they showed at easter which got a lot of complaints? 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User is that the one they showed at easter which got a lot of complaints? 😮

I'm not too sure @caseyb1993! But it does sound like it haha 😛

If it involves bunnies and makes people cry then that's the one!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 Excellent news, now neither of you has an excuse not to watch Pan's Labyrinth, I'll expect a full report on my desk next week! 😉

All together now, "Briiiiight eeeeeeyes, burning like fire ...."

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

All together now, "Briiiiight eeeeeeyes, burning like fire ...."

I knew it @Andy..I knew you would do this to me!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep, that's the one...with the bunnies 😞

Never seen it but thanks to the newspaper at easter, in a way I did. 😞

@Andy *pulls up wikipedia to make it seem like I am watching it.* 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I'm disappointed, and I was going to watch Beauty and the Beast in return as well! 😉 (not spend actual hard cash in the cinema mind, just wait for it to turn up on NOW TV!!!!!)

@Anonymous User it's up to your now Ryan, don't let me down, you can squeeze Pan's Labyrinth in in-between those marathon gaming sessions, I have faith!

image.jpeg